Friday, November 19, 2010

Sneaky Snacks


We are having a problem with snack time. Some kids (usually the same ones over and over) are claiming they don't have a snack in hopes to have a snack from the snack closet. I have started asking to see backpacks to check for the snacks and 9 times out of 10, there is a snack. Some kids are telling me they just don't like the snack that is packed.

Please talk with your child about the appropriateness of asking for snacks and also about being honest. I haven't talked with them about this when I find their snack is actually in their backpack. I have just been pretending that they didn't "see" it in there.

Needless to say, we are running low on snacks. I will continue to monitor more closely now that I know they are doing this but in the meantime, if you could spare some extra snacks to replenish our stores it would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment