Friday, March 4, 2011

A Shout Out


I just wanted to take a minute and say a heartfelt THANK YOU to each and every one of you. Not only are your children some of the MOST thoughtful, sweet children I've ever had the pleasure to work with, you (parents and grandparents) are such a huge help for me! From all the volunteer hours you put in here at school and at home to the unsolicited snacks that you donate to make sure each child doesn't go hungry to your wonderful sense of humor that you indulge me with when you come in my classroom.

I feel so blessed to be a part of your child's life and hope that they are enjoying their kindergarten experience. So THANK YOU again for all you do for me. I think about it ALL the time and sometimes forget to mention how much it means to me.

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment: