Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Center Activity

I need a literacy center made. It's called "Hidden Words". Take 5 small water bottles without a label. Fill it with salt or sand. For each water bottle, you are going to be putting 5 words inside that the kids need to look for. To make this, type up the words and mount them on tag board. I will provide you with the tag board. Put 5 of the words in each bottle. Send the bottles to school with your child.

Interested in creating this activity for us? The first one to leave a comment below indicating they will make it will get the job. :) I'll send the tag board home in your child's backpack.

Here are the words:

1) the, a, my, that, and, I

2) is, said, we, are, you, have

3) to, me, go, do, for

4) he, she, has, with, was

5) not, see, this, of, how

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I can help out with the project. It will be a fun activity for Kylie and I to do together!

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Mimy! Let me know if you have any questions along the way.

    ReplyDelete